Exams can be stressful at the best of times.
If you suffer from performance anxiety, the pressure can seem unbearable
You might find it hard to concentrate, difficult to revise and struggle to perform as well as you do with coursework.
It's not fair that your grades and future could be jeopardised like this is it?
Help is at hand.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a clinically proven form of therapy that can help reduce your anxiety and improve your performance by helping you:
- understand the root cause of your anxiety
- identify evidence based, credible and constructive thoughts
- develop coping strategies for times when you feel symptoms of anxiety
- create more effective revision techniques
- learn calming relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- structure your time and prioritise your workload better
Contact us now to find out more about how CBT can help you